SX Homes is a boutique home builder, with home and land packages sold either ‘off the plan’, or as complete homes. So, buying from us ensures you will avoid the disappointment and hassle associated with project or contract housing.
When you buy from SX Homes, you’ll get a beautiful, functional, ready-to-move-in home, with a smooth process throughout.
When choosing SX Homes, you have several options, including:
- Completed homes for sale – just buy off the plan and move in
- Homes under construction – depending on the stage of build, you can select the colour scheme, as well as your preferred style of kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Vacant land – As we haven’t starting building yet, you can choose one of our plans and leave your mark by making modifications
Why home & Land Sunshine Coast with SX Homes?
- We do all the legwork (including getting council approval) to ensure your property complies with regulations
- By using our catalogue of proven designs, we deliver a beautiful, functional home
- We understand that no two clients are alike. That’s why we tailor our designs to suit your needs – from young families, to retirees and young executives – we have the dream home for you.
- Our quality products and expert workmanship guarantee a beautiful, durable home.
- Each SX Home comes with proper inclusions as standard. Unlike other builders, we don’t try to milk customers for upgrades to features which should be there in the first place.
- We deliver a complete, fully landscaped house and land package – all you need to do is move in.
- At SX Homes, you’re dealing with a local builder (not a customer service centre in a distant location).
- There are no complicated building contracts.
The importance of avoiding novices and cheap materials
A quick Internet search uncovers scores of negative reviews for contract builders. Granted, it’s not always the builder’s fault, and many work hard to rectify mistakes. However, many people are clearly disappointed and frustrated by the contract building process:
- Council or developer covenants can force home buyers to change their house plans. And when they discover unanticipated setbacks, they automatically assume it’s the builder’s fault.
- The quality of finishes and inclusions don’t meet client’s expectations: “Why doesn’t my house look like the display?”
- To have expectations of finishes and inclusions met, home buyers generally have to pay much more than the original quoted price.
SX Homes uses quality products which are made to last and offer good warranties. We avoid products which are initially cheap but have expensive compulsory maintenance requirements.